Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lauched and away

I have just 'launched' out my new blog dedicated for my DIY sessions. So most probably any DIY sessions that i will be having in the future will be updated there. Im nervous excited because i really hope people would atleast visit that blog. I have put in so much effort to find out about advertisements and whatnots these famous bloggers does. Because personally i have been keeping a private profile of having a blog because its an alternative platform of ranting that i can turn to. So with this other blog, i hope it will have a great turnout. That friends, strangers, would visit to have inspiration or be inspired by my works. Of course i still have alot more to learn and improve. Like for instance the way i blog about the session. I need to start taking pictures of every step. Lets see how it goes. More pictures means more. Thats what ive learnt. I mean im only glued to the words if it has an interesting title. There you go, ive learnt something new again. Fret not, you can visit it at http://sparkledinspiration.blogspot.sg
With love.

No comments: