Monday, July 2, 2012

Rantsss

Goodbye June. Hello July.

This year June was the worst June i ever experienced. I will remember 2012 June forever.
A month engulfed with disappointments and anger.

Despite the fact i get to spend my birthday overseas, it did not turn out that well.
One, it was my uncle who initiated the 'pizza-cake'.
Two, my dad was in his room while everyone was in my grandmother's because she was sick. Obviously he had no clue about the 'sing a birthday song for azi night'.
Three, i was 'bullied' on my birthday; which of course nobody cared because they already 'celebrated' the night before with the pizza. I cried hours before it ended.
Four,... im just too disappointed to write it down because ... well just because.

So from this month on, i made a vow to myself; that i will never celebrate anyone's birthday anymore. I owe it to myself the very least. The fact that i went all out for other people's birthday only to be treated as such. No more. Thank you God for showing me; that only You matter on this Earth and the very purpose of me existing here is to do deed to You. I am grateful that i am lucky enough to be able to go on a trip even though i just started working. I am grateful i have such a united family. I am grateful i have such wonderful friends. I am grateful to You for showing me this light that they do not care about me other that You. So thank you.

If you're wondering why im such in a pissing mood, this is why. Its been bottling up inside for a while and im just waiting for June to end so that i can rant this out. Because time will never go back and no one can ever make this up. No one.
I so glad i am a person who can is comfortable in her own skin and go anywhere or do anything alone. I so glad i bought stuff for myself. I am so glad about everything that i did despite the fact that its not sensible of me to do so. I am so glad i have this blog to convey my feelings to.
I am glad.

No comments: