Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dear God...

Some things i am just unable to express. This depression is taking far too long and too deep for me to bear. Smiles and laughter are all i crave for. To a point of turning to media alternatives, oh how pathetic my life is getting to be. Despite the mask i wear, its wearing thin. Some people are beginning to see my skin. And so i go in hiding once more, creating a new mask for me to wear.

Dear God, i dont have anything else to ask of you. Except my dignity and happiness. Please please i beg of you please, put me far away from doing harm to my heart. Please spare my heart this time. I am strong, but my heart is not. Its too fragile this time.

Dear God, im unable to convey the desires of my heart. My mind tries to find the words for it but nothing sums it up. Because i know you know very well what i need.

Dear God, im sorry for neglecting you. But you do know youre always in my mind, my heart and in every breathe that i take. Im sorry if i act like i dont care. Oh God.

No comments: